Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Quick Post about Various Things

hmm...what to write about today. I don't really have much time on the weekends to blog so this is going to be a quick post.

The babies' 2nd day at the day care went well. I got there about 15 minutes earlier yesterday than on Thursday. I really appreciate that. They seemed happy to see me and I was happy to see them. I walk in to the house and I hear Ella's little squeal. I come downstairs and see her cute little face looking up at me. So cute. Benjamin was being fed at the time.

Oh, for some silly reason, I think I'm going to have time to read 3 different books in the next few weeks. I borrowed a book from a friend (Lean Mean Thirteen) and a couple from the library (one that I've read about on other blogs (Happiness Sold Separately) and the other because I've read the first 3 of this series (Shopaholic & Baby). If I manage to read these, I'll have something to write about on this blog. :-D

Well, that's it for today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home