Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 05, 2007

National Infertility Awareness Week

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week. Most people reading this blog already know all about infertility and what it can do to someone going through it and know that things like "just relax" and "just adopt" are not good things to say. However, if there is anyone out there that wants to learn more, please go to the link above - it's to Resolve's website - they are an infertility organiztion.

Or you can read the blogs to those I've linked to off to the right who have gone through infertility or are still on that emotional rollercoaster. There's also a video you can watch that I've linked to off to the right that I found to be a great video to show those who aren't going through it.

I'm sure there are many other places to go, but that's all I'll mention.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home