Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

9 years!

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary! Happy 9 years, Jon! It's hard to believe it's been 9 years. Tonight, Jon and I are just going to go out to dinner and see a movie - not sure where we're eating and what movie but we'll figure it out. We have Jon's mom and a friend (Ally) coming over to babysit (well, Jon's mom is already here - she comes every Wednesday). I'm looking forward to going out on a date with my husband! Of course, I'll think about the babies while I'm out.

Benjamin is so cute - he is just so happy laying on the gymini talking. He's making some different sounds too. One funny thing - well, I think it's funny - the other morning around 3 or so, he farted in his sleep and just after that gave a little chuckle. He already thinks farts are funny. I just thought his little laugh was so cute!

And today - Ella slept for over an hour in her crib!!! I cannot believe it. And right now, she's sleeping in this little bassinet thingy in the livingroom.

There was something else I was going to write about, but I can't remember what it is now. I have more pictures to post on my flickr site - hopefully, I'll get around to doing that before the weekend is over. My sister is coming over sometime this weekend supposedly - we'll see. And my brother has informed me that he's moving out and going back to Spokane to finish his AA degree, then he'll transfer to a 4 year school.

Well, that's all for now - maybe later I'll remember what else I was going to write about.

M

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Eva said...

    Happy anniversary! Found your blog through another and had to check it out. Congrats on getting a date so early. I think that's important for you to set a precedent for yourselves. My husband and I have yet to have a date since our twins were born 51 weeks ago!

     
  • At 2:56 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    Happy anniversary! Enjoy the date night.

     
  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger beagle said...

    Happy Anniversary!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home