Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

2 posts in one day!

So the babies have been really easy to take care of today - they've slept pretty much the entire day except when they are eating and even then, they don't seem to have quite the appetite today as they usually do. Also, when Ella does eat, she seems to spit it right back up (again, more so than usual). I was just reading that all of this is normal, but it still has me a bit worried! Hopefully, they'll be back to their normal selves by tomorrow! I like seeing them talk to the toys on their play mats and smiling at me!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Wow - it's nice that you had an easy day!

    Hope the babies are feeling great today and that you get your walk in! I want to walk around Greenlake! You know I'm not fighting the traffic from hell though! lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home