Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 06, 2007

Mommy, stop with the pictures and pick me up!

Ella in her cute little outfit - she isn't the happy camper in this picture.

Today, the three of us went to my work to say hi and for me to fill out vacation/sick/FMLA paperwork as my official maternity leave ends August 8! I told my boss I will return on September 24 using up 2 weeks vacation, 6 sick days and 3 weeks of FMLA time. I had intended to take 4 weeks of unpaid time off, but I think this will be o.k. Of course, I can always change it if I need to.

With my sleep deprived state, I had trouble understanding simple things while filling out the paperwork. UGH! My boss probably doesn't want me to come back if I have this much trouble filling out this simple form!!!

It was nice to visit. A couple coworkers offered to feed my babies so I could eat the lunch my boss bought for me - so very nice of them! My boss also gave me the gift that the department was going to give me for the work baby shower that I never got to have since I was put into the hospital. I think they might have one when I return...maybe. So very appreciative of the gift - a gift card to Target!

Wel. it is past my bedtime these days so I should go - I wish it was the weekend already. Sure, I'm not going to work, but with just me at home, it feels like I'm working. Going to work actually seems more relaxing (I might have said this before, but I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look at my previous blog entries - I might become a bit repetitive - more so than I already was).

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    Too funny about filling out the paperwork. That's what sleep deprivation can do to you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home