Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today's Post (28 weeks 3 days)

Not much going on today. I go to a nutrition class on Tuesday morning - they will also show us how to test our own blood sugar. Until then, I'm just trying to figure out what it is o.k. to eat and what isn't. Since I have a bit of a sweet tooth, while I was at the store last night, I got myself some sugar free lifesavers and sugar free jello. My husband is very sweet in that he said he would follow my diet along with me - he doesn't have to though.

This morning I went to the PT and I love going to the PT - the massage part being the best part, of course. The PT I saw today said I have a lot of knots in my upper back, which is probably why my upper back has been hurting a lot lately. Another issue that seems to be developing is my right knee hurts - not sure why. It usually hurts when I'm sitting down on something a bit low - like the toilet at home and at work. I have to steady myself on our sink to get down there and back up again. Hopefully, I can do some exercises to help my knee out some.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a CLE at the law school I graduated from. Super exciting CLE! The law school is conveniently right across the street from the hospital my friends are at, so I'm going to visit with them before my mom, sister and 2 nieces arrive.

Well, that's all for today. If I don't write again before tomorrow, everyone have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:53 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 10:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:07 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Psst. One of the first rules of the internet: Don't feed the trolls!

     
  • At 11:50 PM , Blogger Chad said...

    Hey, Heather, Trina: Kelly's right.
    You're not supposed to give trolls attention unless you want to have some fun with them, cause that's all they really want. But fighting with them isn't the way to go.

    Just thought I'd throw my two cents in.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home