Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Glucose Test Results

I just got the results of my gestational diabetes test – I failed, so it looks like I’m going to be seeing a nutritional counselor pretty soon. I guess I won’t be having any cake at my shower this weekend. :-( Oh well, I will do what’s best for these babies – that is what is the most important.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM , Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

    Oh Sweetie- I'm sorry. That bites but we do what we have to and it is only a temporary situation.

    -Faith

     
  • At 9:18 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

    Darn it! That stinks. I have GD too and it sucks, but is doable. I have the same feeling that you do, I will do whatever it takes to keep my little ones safe and healthy.

     
  • At 5:52 AM , Blogger Ellen K. said...

    Sorry to hear that! Perhaps the shower hostess can switch to or add a sugar-free cake? At a baby shower I attended where the guest of honor had GD, we had a regular cake plus a sugar-free cheesecake.

     
  • At 7:51 AM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    Oh no! Take care of yourself! Hope the nutritional counselor has lots of helpful advice.

     
  • At 11:09 AM , Blogger Watson said...

    Sorry Heather, I know that's a bummer...

    I do hope you can have a teeny bite of cake at the shower, though

    :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home