Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 11, 2006

Pictures!!!

Hi everyone! I finally got around to scanning those ultrasound pictures - you can look them over here.

Also, my weekend was busy, but good. I didn't have that much nausea over the weekend. I had some yesterday, but today, has been nausea filled unfortunately.

I had a good time on the Toys for Tots thing that my friend does every year (though that toy store is way too crazy on a weekend). The homemade pizza afterwards, as always, was really good.

Also, I had a good time on Sunday with Nickie shopping and grabbing a bit to eat! We got some cute things at this maternity store we went to. It is really nice to meet fellow bloggers in person! I can't wait to get together with Alli!Hopefully, after the holidays!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    Thanks for posting the pictures!!!!

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger Watson said...

    Adorable!

    Thanks for sharing :-)

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    Looking good!

     
  • At 4:20 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    They're beautiful!

     
  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    Very cool :)

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Ali said...

    Yay! So cool to see the babies!!!

     
  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    How cool is it that you have a budding photo album going all the way back to the ball-of-cells phase?

    I love it! Can't wait to read all about their growth and the things that will do to your body!

    Hooray for twins!

     
  • At 8:31 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    Nice pics! I had a great time too, glad I didn't talk your ear off!! LOL

    Alli - if you're reading this, can't wait until our next girls day in Jan!!

     
  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger Jaimie said...

    Beautiful pictures! Not many kids are going to be able to show a first baby picture that is pre-womb!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home