Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 08, 2006

OB & Weekend

I made our first OB appointment for 12/26 at 8:30. So much for taking the day off to sleep in, but that's o.k. I probably won't be able to sleep anyway because I'll be anxious for the appointment.

I am still in shock that I am actually pregnant. Most of the time, it doesn't feel real, then I think about the ultrasound pictures and realize that yes, there are 2 heartbeats - there are 2 babies growing inside of me. Such a strange and wonderful feeling to finally be in this position.

This weekend is going to be a busy one. Tomorrow, I'm going to a Toys for Tots thing that a friend of mine does every year. It is such a fun time. A bunch of us get together and pool together some money and buy a bunch of toys at Toys 'R Us and then the Marines come and pick up the toys. Afterwards, my friend makes pizza for everyone. I try to go every year.

Then on Sunday, I'm meeting a fellow blogger - Nickie - to do some shopping and to eat some lunch. I'm looking forward to it. I wish Alli could have joined us! Hopefully, next time!

And hopefully, I'll be able to get to my friend's house to scan the pictures this weekend. I'd really like to show them off. :-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I'm very excited!! I need some better maternity pants and some cute shirts that aren't HUGE! That's a tough call when you're 6feet tall!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home