Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 18, 2006

News

Good news for today - the last PIO shot was this morning! Oh, wonderful day! I am so incredibly happy to be done with all shots. Hopefully, it will be a long time before I need to give myself or have my husband give me a shot. Too bad I can't also avoid all needles.

Icky news for today - I really threw up tonight. I wasn't feeling all that wonderful all day today, but had been doing pretty well at not feeling too nauseous. Then I came home and ate dinner, and well, it didn't stay down. :-( I went back and ate something else and so far, it is staying down, but I still feel icky.

I'm looking forward to next Tuesday when I can see them again...maybe then it will sink in a little more.

I'm sorry to those of you who came to this blog and then read about my feelings about being scared about the next appointment bringing bad news and wishing things were different. I just thought I would share what I was feeling at the moment. I know there are many women out there who would like to be in my position right now, and I know that there are women out there who don't understand what I'm feeling.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 4:20 AM , Blogger OHN said...

    Each day you get further along I think your anxiety will ease a bit. It is strange to grasp the idea of being pregnant after trying so hard, isn't it?

    As for the puking, I have always heard that means a healthy baby :)

     
  • At 6:46 AM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Bummer about the throwing up, but I'm sure it eased a bit of fear.

     
  • At 6:55 AM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    YAY for the last PIO! I hear those things are awful.

    Sorry you feel icky. Hope that it passes soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home