Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 10, 2006

Patiently Waiting

It is now 11:42 a.m., and I am trying my best to patiently wait for today’s beta results. I really wish I had the test done yesterday so I would already know. I’m going to go buy one of those HPTs – the digital one - when I get off work today and take it tomorrow morning. I just need to see one say “pregnant”.

We are having a lunch thing today to celebrate the birthday of my boss. We all think she turns 50 today, but she will always say she is 29 (though we thought we'd be funny and get her a happy 30th sign). I guess I need to go now to go celebrate. Hopefully, by the time the festivities end, the clinic will have called with some more great news!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    I bought 4 pregnancy tests with CJ. I just wanted to make sure I did it right! And make sure they all said the same thing. I don't know? It is just a calming feeling to see it being positive!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home