Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 10, 2006

1898!!!

That's today's beta! OMG! So it appears that I am really pregnant! This is still so surreal for me. Is this really happening? It's funny in that the nurse was trying to be really nice and making small talk, and I just wanted the number! She was really nice about me being so anxious! I was on the phone with a coworker up in Canada when my cell phone rang and I had to put him on hold so I could answer my cell phone since I knew it would be the clinic. He was also very understanding.

I have my first ultrasound set up for November 27 @ 2 p.m. A whole 17 days away!!! And the nurse said that my last progesterone shot will be on December 18.

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WOW!

    OK, so after reading up on this a little, I'm pretty darn convinced you've got twins in there. With the level of tiredness and the super high 3 day HCG increase...

     
  • At 3:09 PM , Blogger ms. c said...

    Wonderful number, Heather! Simply wonderful! I can hear the excitement in your writing, and I am so excited for you!

     
  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    there's at least twins in there! You'd better start looking at double strollers girlie!!! awesome beta. (makes me feel better that I probably don't have twins, I'd prefer just one at a time!)

     
  • At 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    did you know that M.C. Escher was bornin 1898?

    :-jon

     
  • At 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YAY - what great news.

    I am so, so happy that things are going well.

    :-)

     
  • At 4:36 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    Absolutely cool :)

     
  • At 5:42 PM , Blogger x said...

    What a nice strong number! I can finally see your office picture and I can imagine your surprise when you came in and saw that. Your coworkers look like a great bunch.

     
  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    OH dear, I'm afraid the others are right! From what I've read, it very well could be twins in that womb of yours! :-) Yeah!

     
  • At 6:37 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    YES!!!!!! Twins!!!
    I am so excited! I will get a niece and a nephew at the same time!!!!

    Great numbers!!! Keep up the good work!!

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Pam said...

    What does it all mean could it be twins? Wow. Do you have more beta tests?

     
  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger GLouise said...

    Wow! What an awesome number. Are twins in your future? Wow!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home