Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hmm...

I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I'm reading all about embryos going to blast and I'm just so anxious for this transfer to happen. So I would like it to be Saturday already, then I want to skip ahead to the day of the beta test to find out the results - which I hope will be a BFP. None of this waiting around and wondering. Wouldn't that be nice?

I will need a lot of distraction during this wait (which is not as long as a 2ww, but may feel like it after a while).

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    It is great that you are growing to blast. I hope you have some great quality embryos for transfer.

    When does your clinic do the first beta? Mine did mine 9dp5dt for my first cycle, so at least it wasn't really a full 2ww. I hope yours will be scheduled early too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home