Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 08, 2006

:-(

I'm almost certain that the IUI failed. AF hasn't shown up yet, but it is only a matter of time. My temp dropped to 97.7 and I continue to have AF-like cramps. I am so miserable right now. Not only do I have this to deal with, but my mother-in-law is in the hospital in the ICU. She had some bad seizures and they are now looking to see if she had a heart attack. It was so hard to see her last night in the hospital with a breathing tube down her throat and well, just the state she was in when we saw her. We left our house last night around 8 to drive to Tacoma (south of Seattle), where my husband's parents live, and we didn't get home until close to 4 a.m. And as usual, I can't sleep.

Please send some positive vibes to my mother-in-law if you can.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger noela said...

    So sorry to hear about your MIL, and also your feelings about the IUI.

    I hope your MIL is able to make a full recovery, and wish you and your family all the best.

    Try and get some rest if you can, even if it's laying down for a few minutes with your eyes closed.

    Take care,
    'Nilla @ http://vanilladreams.typepad.com/

     
  • At 12:35 PM , Blogger ellie said...

    Gosh- what a totally crappy week you are having! I am so sorry. I just failed IUI #4- and was wandering around blogland to see how others coped with the disappointment. Hope your week gets better and I will send you good vibes for your mom in law!

     
  • At 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Let MIL know that we are thinking of her here in LL.Hopefully IUI #4 ? will work for you. LOVE mooma

     
  • At 5:42 PM , Blogger Debbi said...

    Heather, I'm so sorry that it looks like this cycle is a bust. I've got your MIL in my prayers tonight for a speedy recovery. Hope next week is better for you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home