Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Documentary Post Removed

I'm going to remove this post about the documentary "Tec*hno*sto*rks" because I've heard from a few people of their spamming ways, and I really don't want to encourage that kind of behavior. I had no idea until I checked my mail this morning and a few people let me know. Thanks to those who let me know about this!!! I was going to wait until lunch to do this, but I just decided to go ahead and remove the post now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM , Blogger noela said...

    Weeeell........I don't know if you ever frequent the IVF Connections boards....but a few months back, they "makers" of that documentary were SPAMMING, absolutely spamming ALL of the discussion boards at IVFC, as well as other websites as well. Eventually, the users complained to the web hosts, and got them banned. But the problem was that they were actually trying to sell their videos! The people on IVFC and other boards were pretty upset about their spamming presence on the board -- particularly because everyone felt they were LIVING their own documentary, could talk about it on the boards, and if the documentary was supposed to "help" infertiles, then why were they charging for it?? (especially trying to sell something to a group of people who already spending tons and tons of $$$$ just trying to get pg in the first place -- people were quite insulted!) So, anyway, I'm sorry if I sound negative about the whole thing -- but I just wanted to say something in case you weren't aware of what happened with this on the infertility boards. I hope you can understand that I don't mean this in a "mean" way!! :)

     
  • At 5:40 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    Oh my goodness I had now clue about the spamming stuff. That's horrible!

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger noela said...

    Hi there,

    I see you took the link down -- I'm glad it wasn't just because of me though, and that others also mentioned the same thing...at least I'm not alone and not ENTIRELY crazy!!! ;)

    Thanks for understanding! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home