Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just blogging about nothing in particular

I really don't have much to blog about today. I'm at work, and surprisingly, things aren't as bad as I thought they would be, so I do have time to take a lunch break and read up on some blogs (and write a post of my own).

It is only CD15 - 1 DPIUI - and I'm wondering if any pains I felt throughout the night or into today mean anything. I can't believe I still have 13 days left. How did I make it through this last time?

Last night, while sitting in my way too hot bedroom, I made a bracelet with some beads that I had bought a while back. It's something to keep my mind occupied. However, I didn't wear it today; instead I'm wearing my bracelet I made at my support group. I'll probably continue wearing it for the next couple weeks or so - just so I can be continually reminded that I am not alone in all this.

Speaking of, one thing that I did want to mention is that I am so happy that blogs exist. It is amazing how many infertility blogs are out there, and new ones pop up all the time. I know I've said it before, but I just need to say it again - I appreciate hearing from each of you and reading about your stories and rooting for you to finally get off this emotional rollercoaster. It means so much that I have all this support and I am able to give support back to those who need it. I wish the best of luck to each of you.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 4:33 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I hope that this 2ww passes quickly for you. For me the first week was a breeze, but I was a wreck during the second. I hope that you have wonderful news to share soon. Hugs!

     
  • At 8:44 AM , Blogger x said...

    One more day down in the 2ww. I hope the weather is cooling down a bit for you.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Hoping the rest of the 2ww flies by with a great result. Thinking of you!

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Debbi said...

    the 2ww is the WORST. Hope it goes by quickly for you. Stay busy :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home