Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sharing with Friends & Temps

Last night, I walked around Greenlake with a friend, and I told her about this blog. I think for now, I'm going to leave it at that. I may share with others later. I don't know yet. But funny enough, the friend I told already knew about this blog. She had found it a while back, and the funny thing is she found out about it because of something that I did. My understanding is that I had clicked on the link for my other blog, then from my other blog, I clicked on the link to her blog, and she found me that way. It doesn't really bother me much. I assumed someone would have found me eventually, and it doesn't surprise that it was this friend who found me. She said she hadn't been reading it, but I told her she could do so now.

Anyway, onto other things. I'm a little concerned about my temps lately. Here is what my temps have been since the start of my cycle:

CD1: 97.9
CD2: 97.5
CD3: 97.9 (Clomid)
CD4: 98.0 (Clomid)
CD5: 98.2 (Clomid)
CD6: 97.9 (Clomid)
CD7: 97.7 (Clomid)
CD8: 97.6 (Repronex)
CD9: 97.8 (Repronex)
CD10:97.7 (Repronex)
CD11:forgot
CD12:97.5 (ultrasound shows 9 follicles on left (one of which is at 19.5) and 5 on right)(Fertility Friend seems to think this is when ovulation occurred)
CD13:97.8 (ultrasound shows biggest of 9 follicles on left grew to 23 and I was given a trigger shot)
CD14:98.0 (Day of IUI)
CD15:98.2
CD16:98.1
CD17:98.0

Could the drugs be affecting my temps? Is it possible my digital thermometer is broken? Is it possible Fertility Friend is right? I can't imagine that to be the case since my RE saw all those follicles on CD12 and on CD13, but I don't know. So I'm just freaking out a bit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Actually, it's because you linked to an entry in your other blog. My blog reader shows other blog links to the current entry. I was looking at your other blog and saw 2 blogs linking to the entry, one was this one.

    I'm glad you were willing to tell me about it, but you certainly could have kept it to yourself if you wanted to keep it private. I was just trying to respect your privacy by avoiding reading the blog you hadn't told me about. I figured you wanted something separate.

    Good luck!

    -the friend :)

     
  • At 3:13 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    Oh - I thought I misunderstood you, but I wasn't sure.



    I've actually been thinking about it for a while - about sharing it with others - at least the women I know in real-life. It might be kinda nice to be able to share it with someone I know in real-life!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home