Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 22, 2006

And here we are again...

Today is CD7 - the third day of taking Clomid once again. So far, so good. Today is Monday - back to work. :-(

This weekend was a rather busy weekend, so I didn't really have much time to feel sorry for myself over the IUI failing. My husband and I drove over to Spokane on Friday to see my brother in a play and to go to a wedding reception (for the wedding that took place in WI that I went to last month). We came back on Sunday (it's about a 4 1/2-5 hour trip from one side of WA to the other, so it was very exhausting).

However, this morning, on the way into work, I just went right back into feeling a bit depressed. I don't want to feel this way. At least this week, vanpool girl is on vacation so I don't have to hear about that this week. Though one of the backup drivers will be driving more, which means I will probably have a sore neck by the end of the week with her slam-on-the-brake driving. I'm not sure which is worse sometimes.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this day being over. I want to go home and rest!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM , Blogger x said...

    I am much more depressed at work then on the weekends. At work I have to much time to think about the things and not enough to occupy my mind. At least on the weekends we can keep busy!
    Clomid can't be helping either, I've heard that stuff is pretty nasty.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home