Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dragging Today

I am just dragging today. I have absolutely no motivation whatsoever to do anything at work today. I just want to go home, change into my pj's, and watch some tv or read my book. Probably the watch tv part since I am so far behind on my DVR and it seems like less work than reading my book (though I would like to finish it - I've been reading it for far too long now - there's no way I'm going to read 52 books this year per the 52 book challenge at the pace I'm going. I think I'm on book 11.)

Only 4 hours left! That seems like forever. I'm glad I have my support group meeting tonight - it will be nice to see those ladies.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM , Blogger Donna said...

    Sounds like you need a mental health day. I'm glad you have a support group, just being others who get it means so much.

     
  • At 1:55 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    You need a day off! Do you have s short week this week or at least Monday off?! I hope so.

    Just keep picturing your jammies and a comfy chair and this day will be gone in no time!

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

    support group sounds good. what type of support group is it? hugs

     
  • At 7:33 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

    Definately, you need a day off! I have been having a few mental health days this week. It is lovely to just sit on the couch and read and focus on me instead of running around trying to please everyone else and keep myself together.

    Take it easy!

     
  • At 7:34 AM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    It's a support group that I found through Resolve. It started with 7 of us with a therapist leading the group, now we just meet on our own at each other's houses to discuss what's going on with trying to get pregnant. We've had 2 people get pregnant either through IUI or IVF, and we've had one new person join us since then. It's been really nice to have the support group.

     
  • At 7:24 AM , Blogger x said...

    Work sucks, too much time to think about crappy stats and things that have gone wrong. I agree with others - mental health day is in order. Of course we take so many days off with IF treatments it is hard to sneak those in.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home