Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 08, 2005

Novels & Infertility

I've been looking around for a novel that features a woman who has been going through infertility. So far, the only book I've found is The Baby Trail by Sinead Moriarty. I plan to go to Barnes & Noble tonight to see if I can get it, along with a book called Empty Womb, Aching Heart by Marlo Schalesky.

If there is anyone reading this blog that may know of any others, please let me know. I'm currently reading a book called Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner. This book doesn't feature a character suffering from infertility, but one of the characters has lost a child. It has been a bit hard to read this book reading about fictional women being pregnant, but I still like the book. Soon, I should be done reading it, and I wanted to read a book about a character suffering through infertility next. Someone who is going through the same things that I am.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Check out "Circle of Empty Arms." It's a great infertility novel.

    www.infertilitynovel.com or the book can be purchased on Amazon.

     
  • At 12:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Check out "Circle of Empty Arms" by LaShaundra Seale. It's a great infertility book.

    www.infertilitynovel.com The book can be purchased on Amazon.

     
  • At 6:46 AM , Anonymous Felicity Ward said...

    I've just read a great novel on infertility - "My Little Soldiers" by Glenn Barden. It's written from the man's point of view and is so funny and poignant that i'm trying to promote it to as many TTC people as possible.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home