Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I last posted. I've had a lot to say, but never the time. I've spent too much of my time blogging on my other blog site.

I'm still not a mom, and as far as I know, I'm still not pregnant. A coworker of mine had her baby a couple months ago - I still see pregnant women everywhere. I still want to have a baby desperately. So nothing much has changed, at least as far as that is concerned.

I pray as often as I can for my husband and I to be blessed with children. I hope one day it will happen.

However, another part of my life has changed. My mother recently found out she has breast cancer. She's starting chemo next week. At first, I just knew she was going to be o.k., and I still think she's going to be o.k., but I'm getting a little scared now of what she is going to have to go through. I pray that she will get through it and the cancer will go away for good. I'm sure it will. I know it will.

Well, that's all for now. Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home