Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Personality

I have always been the shy girl, of which some have mistaken for being a snob. I have always felt inferior to other people - for reasons such as looks, intellect, wealth, and lately, because I can't seem to get pregnant. Yesterday, I went to a friend's birthday party and for some reason or another, I just felt like I wasn't part of the "cool" group - the group that everyone wants to hang around.

I don't want to feel this way. Perhaps, if I do go see a counselor, it might help with these feelings. Perhaps, I need to work on this before God allows me to be a mother. I wish that I wasn't born like this - I wish I wasn't a shy person. I wish I didn't feel inferior to others and feel left out. I want to feel like I belong somewhere. I want to feel liked. I want to feel like people actually want to hang out with me and not hang out with me because they feel like they have to. I want to feel like I'm actually living, and not just going with the flow. I want to be a happy person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home