Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Talking About Everything

A couple of my coworkers suggested I try talking to someone about my feelings about getting pregnant, about feeling like a loser most of the time, and other thoughts. I think it's a great idea, and I'll probably do so. It just gets hard sometimes to talk to my friends - I feel like I can't share things with them like I would think friendships are there for. My group of friends are just not that way - they don't really share their feelings. Plus, I'm not sure how much they want to hear if someone did share their feelings. So talking to a counselor who is actually there to listen to you might not be a bad idea. I've been thinking about going to talk to someone for years - because ever since I can remember, I've always felt left out - like I was missing something that others have - looks, personality, the ability to conceive children, for example.

So we'll see if I end up going to see someone. My coworkers think that the service for employees of my company are free, but they weren't sure. It might be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home