Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Normal Woman

A normal woman would be able to get pregnant within the first year of trying, be able to hold a pregnancy, and then have a healthy baby. Not me. I'm not normal - I think there is something more going on than what my doctors have been able to find. Because if my left tube is working,then why aren't I pregnant? It's been over 3 years now - 3 years 3 months to be exact.

While I was down in our cafeteria getting my lunch, I saw this woman who is pregnant. I know - so what's new - but this is her 2nd child. She was JUST pregnant and she's pregnant again! Hello universe, how about you let people who want children and don't have children get to have their first child before you start letting people have their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 12th, whatever. I'm not a bad human being. I am an honest person. I will be a good mother. I don't understand why I just can't be normal and get pregnant with no problems and have a healthy baby 9 months later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home