Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 07, 2005

Crappy Day

Friday was just a crappy day for me. I just felt completely depressed. I felt like things weren't going the way that I always thought they would. I was supposed to be a mom by now of at least one child, if not two. And after being at work all day, I went to a knitting class to learn to knit for the first time, and I completely suck at it. I just wanted to go home and stay at home all weekend.

It's probably a good thing that I didn't write this post when I originally wanted to - on Friday - it would be completely depressing. Today, I'm feeling o.k. - though a coworker of mine told me today that her niece, who has been trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years, is finally pregnant. That's great for her - I can only imagine how that must feel - to be finally pregnant after all that time of trying. I hope to have that feeling someday - hopefully, sooner, rather than later.

Tomorrow, I go to my normal OB/GYN for my annual exam. I want to ask her if she thinks that realistically, I'll ever become pregnant or if I'm just kidding myself. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home