Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Books

So to catch up on my last post - I didn't find the books I was looking for. I finally ordered them off of amazon. After I finished reading the new Harry Potter, I started to read "Empty Womb, Aching Heart". This book has brought me to the verge of tears because the stories are so similar to my own. I'll try to post more about this later once I've finished all of the stories, but I'll tell you now that if you are going through infertility and you have faith in God, then this book is a very worthwhile read.

Until next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home