Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy (belated) birthday, Nicholas!!!

I'm a horrible mother. It is nearly a month after Nicholas' birthday party and I am just now saying happy birthday to him on my blog.

My little guy (and he is little - he is in the 30-35 percentile in height and weight) turned 2 on February 25. He is talking a lot (I understand about 60% of what he says these days) and can be very demanding when he wants something. He wants to be included in what his big brother and sister do, but most of the time they exclude him.

My little guy still is a big snuggle bug even today...especially after he just wakes up.

We had his birthday party at The Children's Museum in Seattle. It was a fun but very exhausting day. My sister and 2 of her kids came over, along with my eldest niece's best friend. My parents didn't dare try the pass, but my sister did. We had lots of friends there too - about 43 people in total!!!

Thanks to all who came to celebrate with us!

(I am going to make more of an effort to write about my kids, so I have lots to write about - including swim class, staying at grandma and grandpa's for the first time overnight by themselves, and more!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home