Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 07, 2010

The Only Exception

"The Only Exception" by Paramore is a song I've been listening to a lot these days. I can't say I was in love with it when I first heard it, but it definitely has grown on me. It is a really sweet song.

There have been many songs throughout my life that has made a big impression on me and have some meaning to me. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel (was my favorite for a long time and the song that Jon and I danced to for our first dance at our wedding). Another is "Calling All Angels" by Train. A song I listened to a lot when going through infertility - just listen to the lyrics. And finally the third is, and probably my current favorite of all time, "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. The lines in this song that really got to me, especially when going through infertility is "All that I am, all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see". LOVE these songs.

Another song I really like these days is "Tighten Up" by The Black Keys - just because it's a fun song and the video is fun too.

I know there are others but I need to go back to finishing up some chores and hopefully getting some reading time in before bed.

(almost forgot to blog today but a person's facebook status reminded me). :-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home