Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Progress?

I am probably jinxing myself for even mentioning this, but Jon noticed that Ella was trying to go #2. He put her on the potty despite her HUGE objections and she went. She cried out in that tearful way that she did it. She was crying but I told that she did a good thing and that got her to smile. I only hope that this is a sign of things to come. She also told me she did #2 at school too. I'm hoping once Ella starts doing that more, that Benjamin will follow her.

We're going to be carving/decorating our pumpkins tonight as we watch Charlie Brown. I'm looking forward to it!

Nicholas is repeating a lot of things that we say - before we know it, he'll be talking just like Ben & Ella. I'm looking forward to that. A while back he switched from calling me momma to mommy. So cute.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home