Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Haircut time

As I write this, Nicholas is screaming because I took away the U.S. Maps puzzle from him - there are too many small pieces for him. I just don't trust him not to put the puzzle pieces in his mouth. And just as I finish this, he stopped crying because his found his milk cup.

The twins are busy watching Dora - their favorite show. And this show has baby twins - I wonder if they like that part. They just went through a pinata forest - wouldn't that be nice?

Well, today, we took the kids to get their haircut. This was Nicholas's first official haircut. See pics at www.flickr.com/photos/heathercim

He did quite well with getting his haircut and looks so grownup now! Ella got a trim while Benjamin got a bigger haircut. He was in desperate need of a haircut, as was Nicholas. I didn't take any after shots of them yet, but I will.

After that, as a treat, we took them to get a donut. Then we went off to Target to get some things. We came back and I went off to meet Ally for lunch at Panera. I love the sandwiches there. Yum. Their bagels are good too. :-D Thanks Ally for lunch!
I came back and the twins went to their third gymnastics class with Jon. I stayed home with Nicholas as he took a nap and I cleaned some laundry (does the laundry pile ever go away?). I also watched the Huskies lose to the Ducks (no surprise there and I think they played like they expected to lose big time). While watching the game, I also read my book.

Well, that's about it for our day. Oh, the twins also went to the King County Library to see a juggler, I guess.

I will do my best to remember to blog tomorrow...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home