Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 05, 2010

Ramblings

I don't have much time to blog today since I spent most of my lunch hour reading a book (such a fun series by Gail Carriger. The first one was called Soulless and I am currently reading Changeless.)

Anyway, all three of my children were awake this morning when I left for work. It depends on whether I get to see them before I leave for work or not. Nicholas didn't seem at all pleased that he was woken up by his brother. Benjamin came out of his room yelling for me - I think he must have sensed I was about to leave because I was within seconds of leaving the house. With all three waking, I ended up leaving a bit later than usual but still thankfully made it to the vanpool meeting spot before they left. It was nice to see them this morning although too briefly. I only hope they aren't very cranky tonight when I pick them up and during the day either - don't want the daycare/preschool to want them to leave! I hope that the commute tonight isn't as bad as last night - took us an hour to get back to our meeting spot. Usually, we get can there in 40 minutes at night (I do kinda wonder how the traffic will be the night the Huskies play at 5 p.m. on a Thursday - thankfully, Jon will be home with the kids since the daycare/preschool is closed that week so I won't have to feel rushed to get home).

Speaking of the Huskies, they play the Oregon Ducks tomorrow. I'm afraid to watch. It may be an ugly game - for the Huskies, at least. Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us. Hahahahahahahaha. A coworker's husband asked if I wanted to bet on the game and I laughed.

Tomorrow morning, I am finally taking all kids to get their hair cut. It has been a long time coming. For Nicholas, it will be his first haircut...ever. I've been putting it off because I like his curls so much, but I suppose since he is 20 months,it is time to let the curls go. I'm sure he will look just as cute with some short boy cut.

Alright, enough ramblings for today. I wrote more than I thought I would! Don't you feel lucky?!?!

Anyway,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home