Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010 & Rally to Restore Sanity

This past Saturday, my husband and I took the 3 kids to downtown Seattle for our city's version of the Rally to Restore Sanity. We didn't stay too long with Jon being sick and 3 year olds and a 20 month old not so interested in it. We looked at some of the signs and listened to a bit, but then just headed right back home and watched the rest of the DC rally on tv.

Later that day, I took the twins to their gymnastics class. They are continuing to love it. This time, they got to do this walk on the parallel bars. See my pics at www.flickr.com/photos/heathercim. They had a great time.

Oh, and the previous night, we took the kids to a little Halloween play time at the Northgate community center. They seemed to enjoy themselves and we'll probably go again next year. This year, our friend came and brought his 10 month old baby with him!

Then came Halloween. This year, we decided to take the kids out for their first real trick or treating. They seemed to enjoy it - they especially liked the candy part of it. I took a picture of the three of them in their costume, but it looks like I failed to put on flickr so I'll do that later. Nicholas was a monkey. Ella was a fairy princess. Benjamin was a pirate. They got to wear their costumes to preschool today for a little party.I can't wait to hear how that went.



Halloween party idea - we were invited to a few Halloween parties but two of them started at 9 p.m. (that is just too late for me - I went to bed about 9:15-9:30 both Friday and Saturday - I was that tired). We also couldn't go to friend's party yesterday afternoon due to naptime,then when they woke up, it was nearly time to trick or treat. I bring this up for two reasons: 1) I am sorry to those of you who invited us but we were unable to come. 2) I think we need a parent Halloween party that starts around 5 and lasts until 8, children are invited, and it isn't on Halloween. I think I'll need to plan one for next year. People without kids can come too - I just want a party that starts earlier for those of us who pass out at 9 p.m.

And one final note - Happy birthday to my dad - he probably won't ever see this, but we did send him a video of the kids singing happy birthday to him. :-D

That's it for today. I'm trying to write a post for every day in November - we'll see how that goes.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home