Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 06, 2009

"Where's Ella?"

I haven't written much about Ben & Ella in their toddler beds. They seem to be better about staying in their beds at night than they are taking naps during the day. However, they still get out of their beds to play at night too. We have to go in there several times to get them to go to bed and stay there. And they know they aren't supposed to get out of bed - they have that look in their eyes when we are about to leave the bedroom.

Benjamin has fallen out of the bed twice now and Ella once. Thankfully, it isn't too far of a fall, but I'm sure it still hurts.

A cute story - the other night, after watching Lost, Jon and I go into their room to check on them and Jon walks in and says "Where's Ella?" My first thought is, "what do you mean, where's Ella? She can't have gotten far" then I look over to Benjamin's bed and OMG! She's asleep right next to her brother on his bed. It was so cute. We did get a picture and someday I'll upload it. Jon moved Ella over to her bed and at first, fussed because we woke her up, but she quickly went to sleep.

Oh, and another cute story - Benjamin will sing/say "A B C". :-D So cute.

I'm sure there is more I want to say, but I can't think of it. I really do need to make it a point to write more often.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    What a sweet story!!!! Good luck in these last few weeks of your pregnancy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home