Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

35

Today, I celebrated my 35th birthday. I had some friends over for a BBQ and some karaoke. It was nice to see everyone as if feels like forever since I've seen some of the people that came tonight. It has been a long time since I've seen a friend from support group and her family that (haven't seen since May) and a friend from law school (haven't seen since last May when I was stuck in the hospital). Life gets busy for everyone.

We do need to have people more often so the children aren't as nervous around our friends like they are now though they did seem to warm up to some by the end of the night.

All in all, it's been a good birthday. Now, it's time for bed. Yes, it's only a little after 9:30, but I'm exhausted!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home