Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary, Jon!

Today is our 10th wedding anniversary!

Has it really been 10 years? In some ways, it seems like yesterday, but then I look back and think of all the things that changed with us and everything that we went through to get to where we are today.

Somehow, he stuck with me through law school. Somehow we got through infertility to bring 2 wonderful babies into this world and shockingly enough, a third on the way. There were many days that I thought I would never be a mother and now I will be the mother of 3 children! Somehow he stays with me though I can be a bit too emotional sometimes. I definitely seemed to have found a keeper!

Happy 10 years, Jon! Here's to many, many more!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

    By the way, Hannah here again! I have also been married 10 years!! Congrats!!!

     
  • At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations to both of you for making it 10 years married.
    Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!

    Best of wishes, great health, and
    God Bless.
    Anna

     
  • At 6:47 PM , Blogger Kirsten said...

    Happy Anniversary!! It's the same day as my "dating" anniversary with my husband...yes, I still keep track of that but only because we got together in high school and it was the thing to do!!!
    Hope you guys had a special day together :)

     
  • At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    THANXIES!!

    (btw Kirsten, I keep track of our "dating" anniversary, and day I proposed to her. Well, the date, anyway, I have problems keeping track of what year it is)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home