Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We have crawling!

Yesterday, I ended up staying at home with Benjamin. Jon took Ella to the daycare so that Benjamin could have more of an opportunity to rest and get better. He seems better. He’s not throwing up like he was on Sunday, but yesterday, he did have diarrhea (and that was not pleasant, as I’m sure you could guess). I felt weird not having Ella there and if I had the car or the double stroller, I would have gone over to get her. I guess Ella had a bit of an off day – maybe because her brother wasn’t there. Benjamin kept having me hold onto his hands so he could walk around the house – maybe he was searching for his sister. I told him that I missed her too.

Anyway, while we were hanging out at home. Benjamin got up to his hands and knees and….he crawled!!! He crawled a couple different times yesterday. I’m so proud of my little guy – he wanted to wait until their 11 month birthday, I guess. :-)

(You know, it’s funny what things, as a parent, you become proud of that your children do. We saw an ad on mother’s day that showed a mom being proud of her child for going to the bathroom on the toilet.)

Anyway, there are some new pics on my flickr site of my babies. Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    CONGRATS! That is awesome!

     
  • At 8:44 AM , Blogger Ms. Perky said...

    That's awesome! I get so offended at my children having milestones without my permission, but then I'm so PROUD of them at the same time! I'm very bipolar about it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home