Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My first Mother's Day




It's my first Mother's Day. It's nice to finally be able to celebrate the day. I got to sleep in, got some chocolate chip pancakes my husband made, a few books to read and a puzzle card set. It's been a good day except Benjamin hasn't been feeling too well yesterday and today - poor guy. I may end up staying home with him tomorrow unless he starts to feel better.

Yesterday, we went to Tacoma to visit my in-laws. We had a good day down there too.
:-)

Tomorrow, Benjamin & Ella will be 11 months old!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home