Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Turtles and Babies Talking

Over the weekend, I got my haircut. It feels way too short, but thankfully, hair grows. On Saturday, a friend and I walked around Greenlake with Ben & Ella in their new double stroller. It took us a while to get around because we stopped a few times and while stopped, people would come to talk to us about twins, including one lady who is 13 weeks pregnant with twins asking me to tell her something positive. I told her that it is just fun to see them interact with each other. While on the walk, we got to see some turtles. I had never seen turtles at Greenlake before. In fact, the last time I saw a turtle in real life was when we were on a beach on Oahu. And those turtles were HUGE, the ones at Greenlake are little.

And now for some updates on my cuties…

Both Jon and I heard Benjamin say something that sounded an awful lot like “puff” while we were giving them Gerber puffs and later, while watching Ella in her bath playing with a duck, it sounded as if he said “duck”. Words that he says on a regular basis are “mama”, “dada” or “ba”(I think for bottle) or “nuh” (he says this when it’s time for food or when he’s getting tired or upset so it has multiple meanings). I’m sure I’m missing some.

Ella, when she sees one of the kitties, she says a sound that sounds like “keh” – I’m pretty sure she’s trying to say kitty because she says that sound only when she sees one of the kitties. Other words she says are “dada” and occasionally, “mama”. She does more babbling – I have a harder time understanding her babbling than with Benjamin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home