Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby Stuff & Pictures

We had some wacky weather this past weekend. After having a nice 79 degree day last weekend, this weekend, we got snow! Friday night, we got some fluffy snowflakes coming down and, of course, we went out to take pictures in it (see my flickr site).

So Friday night, we just watched the snow come down. Saturday, we didn't do much of anything except for chores and hang out at home. I think we went on a walk, but it was cold so we didn't stay out too long.

Sunday, Jon went to go get our new double stroller that we had sent to his work and we tested it out that day. I took pictures of that, but I haven't uploaded them yet. During the walk, Ella was playing peek-a-boo with us. It was so cute. Benjamin fell asleep.

Earlier that day, we went to the store and used one of these carts that has a "car" in front of the cart. They were so cute in it. Ella had her hands on her wheel while Benjamin had one hand on the wheel with the other just resting on the door of the car. If only my camera phone wasn't at home charging, I would have taken pictures!

Ella is so funny. She likes to sleep on her knees so her butt is up in the air.

Benjamin is getting closer to getting up on those hands and knees by himself and moving forward. He's gotten up on his hands and knees many times, but when he moves forward, his whole body falls forward.

Along with the snow pictures I mentioned above, there are some other pictures up on flickr - there are some of my baby shower last year that one of the hosts gave to me at a friend's b-day party this year, as well as some of our kitties. And speaking of kitties - Oliver turned 4 over the weekend. Happy birthday to my spaz kitty!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    I know - what is UP with the weather?! Oh my gosh - I did not appreciate that. I am just ready for some vitamin D!

    Had to LOL about Ella sleeping - that is exactly how Rose sleeps.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home