Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Cute Baby Stories & Update

Lately, I've been giving Ben & Ella some Gerber puffs. Ella will eat them (or rather nibble on them) after she picks them up, but Benjamin will find it hilarious to have a puff in each hand and not put them into his mouth. He thinks his parents should do the work of putting the puff into his mouth. Last night, he had two puffs in one hand and one puff in the other and that was just the funniest thing EVER!

This morning, I heard Ella talking and went into their room to find Ella was standing up in her crib (nothing new). She was facing Benjamin and I'm pretty sure trying to get him to wake up so they could talk to each other. Before I went to pick up Ella, I just checked on Benjamin really quick and that wasn't cool. Ella wanted picked up NOW.

On the crawling front, Benjamin is becoming increasingly frustrated that he keeps going backwards. He looked up at me last night like he wanted me to figure it out for him. Poor guy - he'll get there soon enough, I'm sure.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    Wow!! Little miss princess there!

    What is a puff? I need to google that.

    Sounds like he is getting there with the crawling. Have fun with that!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home