Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Stairs, here we come!

When I arrived at the daycare yesterday, Ella sees me and starts crawling quickly over to me. So cute. Then Benjamin sees me and he’s standing at the foam play mat wanting to get over to me, but he hasn’t quite figured out how to get down from a standing position. At that moment, the day care provider (DCP) tells me that Benjamin did something amazing today. She went off to get the camera and she shows me pictures of Benjamin crawling/climbing up the foam play mat stairs. Benjamin started crawling on Monday – he’s already figured out how to climb up the stairs!

Here is a picture of the foam play mat thing with Ella climbing up the steps so you can see what I’m talking about (the daycare said that they would send me the pics, but I haven’t gotten anything yet).





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Won't be long now and both of them will be walking. I can't believe that they are going to be one already. This year has gone by so quickly.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home