Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pictures of Benjamin & Ella

I've added some pics to my flickr site that the daycare took as well as a few that Jon's friend took at her party we went to a few weeks ago. You'll notice that they typically wear sleepers to daycare. My husband takes them to the daycare in the morning and will not put them in other clothes. If I have a chance to dress them in the morning, I try to put them in clothes besides sleepers. Benjamin in a few of the shots is wearing something besides a sleeper - that would be me who dressed him. I didn't have a chance to dress Ella before my ride showed up.

What do others do? I'm curious. Do you keep them in their sleepers or do you dress them in shirts and pants when you take them to daycare?

I hope to get around to adding my own pictures soon.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM , Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

    I know everyone says all babies are cute...but truly yours are absolutely adorable. I just love those big blue eyes and rosy cheeks.

    And I don't take mine to daycare but I know I use sleepers everyday unless someone is visiting. They are so much more practical. Easier for diaper changes and I think the babies are more comfy in them too. Plus...no worries about losing a sock since they have build on feet.

     
  • At 4:15 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Enjoy the sleepers while you can! I remember being where you are at right now, thinking "I should probably put him in regular clothes". But honestly the time comes too fast when they're too old to wear them, and then you go to stores and in the baby section, there are all these cute little sleepers for newborns and infants, and you just long for those days again. I know, sounds lame, but you wait. It'll happen!

    There are times when I think "hmmm, maybe I can still fit him into one....", but that time has passed. lol!

    I used to send D to daycare in sleepers all the time. I thought it was just more comfortable for him, kind of like when I get home from work, I immediately get into sweats.

     
  • At 4:27 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    Hmm, that makes me feel better - thanks faith and jessica!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home