Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Documentary

A while back in one of my posts, I wrote about a website that was all about natural childbirth - including childbirth at the home. Then a member of one of the multiple groups I'm involved in mentioned a movie called "The Business of Being Born" produced by Ricki Lake. I went to go look into it to see and apparently, it is the film version of the website I mention above. I probably will want to see this at some point just to see for myself though.

If anyone sees it, let me know how it is.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

    I am on some mommy boards on msn, and a lot of mom's raved about this movie. They said they really enjoyed it, and it was put together well. I, too, want to see it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home