Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Almost Friday

Yesterday, I wrote that I was expecting to find Ella sleeping on her belly any day now. Well, that day was this morning. I walked into their room to get some bibs for the daycare and found Ella sleeping on her belly. She heard me (that girl is a light sleeper) and got up on her hands and knees and smiled at me. So cute.

Benjamin heard me too, but he kept on sleeping. He tossed and turned a bit - probably deciding if he should wake up or not. He decided to sleep just a little bit longer - not too much though. I got to see both of them awake before I left for the bus. Yay! Unfortunately, I didn't get to hang out with them for too long. They were not happy with me putting them down to play while Jon fixed their bottles and I got my coat on to leave. :-(

To answer Alli's question from yesterday - Spiderwick was good, I thought. Sure, they left some things out from the books, but I still enjoyed it. It was nice to go out on a real date - who knows when we'll be able to do so again!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home