Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Day of NaBloPoMo

Before I had children, I never could understand how anyone could hurt a child (well, anyone really, but especially a child). Now that I'm mother, that feeling is even stronger. How can someone do that? I just read a story where a mother killed her young children in a store bathroom. So sad.

I have to stop thinking about it...so in an attempt to do so, on to more fun topics.

Someone googled pencil test and it brought this person to a post I had written a while ago in which I mention the test that supposedly shows how many children you will have and in what order - well, I guess it's right for me...so far. :-D

Ella and Benjamin were fussy babies last night - they kept waking up and screaming. It's got to be that they are teething - what else could it be? So I'm a bit tired today, and I'd imagine the babies are too since they got very little sleep as well. Darn. I was hoping we'd be even more lucky than we already are and have babies who go through teething with no issues.

Well, I don't know when I'll be blogging again since it isn't NaBloPoMo anymore, but I may have things to talk about so I might be back sooner than I think. Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home