Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Day Today

Today was just a long, crazy day at work. I hope I never have a day like that again, except I will, tomorrow. Actually, tomorrow will be short (due to a doctor's appointment) but will still be crazy.

Tonight, when we came home, I had Benjamin and Ella on the gymini together. It was cute because Benjamin kept smiling at his sister and Ella was busy trying to eat the butterfly hanging down from the frog. Sometimes she would lose her grip on the butterfly, and would hit Benjamin in the face. He had a startled look on his face, then just went right back to smiling at his sister. This happened at least 3 times. Benjamin still hasn't rolled over again. Ella did though.

Oh, and what else is kinda funny. Benjamin wouldn't talk to me tonight, but he would talk to his sister. You've seen her all day! Talk to me! It was still cute though.

Ella talked to the bears on the mobile - so cute.

What's interesting is that earlier, the babies were just put into their bed, the light was turned off and they're asleep now. That was easy - they must have been tired.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home