Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Football, Rolling Over and Car Seats

Apple Cup is going on right now - Go Huskies!!!

Ella is continuing to roll over, so it wasn't just a one time thing. Benjamin also rolled over for the first time today from his tummy to his back, but he only did it once today. Hopefully, he'll try to do it again soon. Ella is trying to roll from her back to her tummy and she's been really close.

Jon's mom told us why they didn't come to Thanksgiving dinner at our house - she said she couldn't walk when she tried to get up to do so that morning. She's going to a doctor on Monday. I wish they would have told us why Thursday morning so I'm not thinking Jon's dad hates me and the twins (though he's only met them once).

We got new car seats - we ended up getting this one. One is black and the other (a friend of mine will like the colors on this one) is pink and brown (the one in the link). Because of gift certs we had, it only cost us $8 to get the car seats (my kind of price). We didn't get a new stroller yet - none of the (very limited) choices at Babies 'R Us really caught my attention (well, one did in that it is the same pattern as our infant car seats). Any recommendations out there for a twin stroller? We might get umbrella strollers for when we are bought around, but for those times it is just one of us, we'll need a twin stroller.

Well, I better go. Jon is going to meet his friends for game night and the babies are going to want to eat soon. I kinda hope that they go to bed easy tonight as I've been up since 5:30 and I'm exhausted!

Before I go, has anyone read Happiness Sold Separately? If so, what did you think? I'm almost done with it (it takes me 3 weeks to finish a book these days).

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Lorena said...

    Thanks for your comment. I am really hoping that this cycle will work. I start stims on Tuesday. No Lupron at all this time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home