Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful at Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had or is having a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are thankful for a lot. Our babies, our kitties, our friends, and much more.

Jon and I ended up spending Thanksgiving on our own. Jon's parents decided to not come up for some reason. Sometimes I wonder if my father-in-law likes me and the babies. Anyway, we ended up having a wonderful day. We watched some football games - a must on Thanksgiving for me. We went on a walk before dinner, and then we had our dinner. We have some leftovers! I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow. While we were eating dinner, we had the babies in their high chairs, but they were a bit cranky and needed a nap - per usual, Ella slept for maybe 10 minutes, if that. I hope this means she'll sleep through the night (which reminds me, Ella woke up for about 10 or so minutes at 1:30 this morning, but other than that, both babies slept throughout the night).

Also, I managed to get about 5 or 6 loads of laundry done - something I wouldn't have done had we had company over. We desperately needed some laundry done.

And the most wonderful part of the day - Ella has rolled over!!!! She did it from her tummy to her back, so far, a total of 8 times today. The last few, it seemed each time I put her on her tummy, she'd roll right over. She got so excited, especially the last few times she did. She seemed so proud of herself. I certainly am proud of her. Benjamin looked like he was about to roll over when he was on his tummy, but he didn't. I was getting excited that both babies might roll over on Thanksgiving.

How cute - Ella is talking to her papa right now. They are hanging out with me upstairs as I write my blog post for the day.

Well, that's it for now. I have to go to work tomorrow. We are trying to make it a bit more enjoyable to be at work by having a potluck.

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving again!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home