Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ella & Benjamin resting at the childbirth class reunion party

Yesterday, we went to our childbirth class reunion party over in West Seattle. We had a good time and at this point of the party, our babies are sound asleep. This was not the case before or after this picture (added a few more to my flickr site if anyone cares to see them). It was so nice to see everyone. I saw a couple of the women last week when we walked around Greenlake and I hope we'll be able to meet with them again for a walk. I might also be getting together for a walk with women from my multiples class too.

Tomorrow, we are going to my work to complete some paperwork and maybe have lunch depending on how the babies are when I get there. Ella has been really fussy today and I really think she has reflux so I need to call her pediatrician - I don't think we can wait until next week for their 2 month check-up. Poor baby...I wish there was something more I can do to help her but I'm doing all I know to do except give her medication and I want the o.k. from the doctor to do that.

Well, I'm exhausted and so I think I'll finish up my dinner and go to bed early...of course, that is always my intention and inevitably, when I get into bed, one of the babies wakes up and needs a feeding or diaper change or both. Oh, before I end this post...earlier, we put them onto a little mat on the floor with toys and a mirror (they were on there at different times). Benjamin was talking to the baby he saw in the mirror and Ella was talking to an animal hanging from the pole attached to the mat. Both made little laughs and Benjamin gave me the hugest smile earlier in the day too. Aww, just melts my heart!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    Awwww!!! Glad things are going so well. Get some rest and keep trying to go to bed early. No matter what time you try to, someone's going to wake up.

     
  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Poor Ella! I hope the reflux gets taken care of! I can't believe how big they look already!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home