Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

27 weeks 3 days

So for some reason, I’ve been feeling a little nauseous again – particularly in the morning. Not sure what that’s about, but it can go away again please… I’ve also started having bloody noses.

Last night, after resting for a while, I got up and went to Dr. Google to find out exactly what is “normal” for cervix length around 27 weeks. I didn’t find much that wasn’t some abstract of some medical article – not exactly helpful. Places I did find said something about a 17% of having a preemie if the cervix is around 2 cm or that the babies could come around week 34 – but that’s for a singleton, I’m sure. So the information I found wasn’t very useful. While searching, some sites said that the third trimester begins at week 28, while others say 27…

Tonight, my husband and I are going to yet another class – this one called “coping with confidence” – I can’t remember exactly what that is about. Speaking of classes, I see that my hospital has finally decided to start a multiples class to compete with UW – not until July (I think), but better late than never, I guess.

Tomorrow night, my husband and I are going to tour the hospital we plan to have our babies at (though I’ve already had a mini-tour from a doctor friend). Tomorrow is also my 2nd PT appointment.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Carol said...

    sorry you're feeling yucky again.

    I'm so glad you mentioned the new multiples class - I'm definitely going to sign up for that one. That solves my Swedish vs. UW debate. I'll be about 25 weeks by the first class - that's not too late is it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home